Vanilla cupcake with cookies and cream frosting! YUM!
Make any plain vanilla cupcake recipe…
- 250g package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 C butter, room temperature
- 3-4 C powdered sugar (use more or less depending on how stiff you want the frosting to be)
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 3/4 C crushed Tim Tams – if you arent australian, you are missing out! Best cookies ever. Or if you want, just use Oreos.
- Whip cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in powdered sugar one cup at a time.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in crushed Tim Tams.
and done! these tasted even better the next day too!